When you look at your career today ...
Do you feel unfulfilled or dissatisfied? Has your career hit a "dead spot"?
- Are you worried you might be out of work soon?
- Are you a Professional looking to optimize your career experience, avoiding a depressing career rut?
- Are you an Executive who yearns for the benefit of an outside ear and voice, a confidential and objective advisor?
Do you realize that keeping your job depends on enhancing your effectiveness in a complex working environment?
- Are you faced with the stressful changes of an organizational restructure or leadership change?
- Do you want to be better at managing a successful job search, opportunity assessment, interview and offer negotiation?
- Are you going through the heartbreak of a layoff or termination and are you trying to find your way to your next job?
Are you struggling to manage an interpersonal conflict or a bad professional relationship and need the tools to get to a better outcome?
- Are you struggling to find work/life balance?
AROUCA Coaching will help you! Consider the following ...
- How your life will change when you tap into your full career potential
- The creative, liberating, collaborative and confidential experience of a Client-Coach partnership
- The confidence a well designed strategic career change plan will give you
- The difference a focused, strong and credible resume, social media presence and public profile will make
- The joy you'll experience when you get to the level you want or into the job of your dreams
- The confidence you'll feel with the the tools to cross over into that industry or organization you want to be in
- The benefits you'll enjoy when the values of the organization you work with align with your personal values
- The fulfilment you'll get through maximizing your experience of retirement or semi-retirement
How you'll feel doing volunteer work in harmony with the things you care about
- The confidence you'll have as an Executive after discussing and refining your plans for organizational change with a discreet and objective advisor
- The confident depth you'll bring to the table as you enter the professional world and interview for and land that important opportunity
The fact that you're exploring this site means that you are one step closer to achieving your career goal and fulfilling your dream. You've come to the right place.
As a Life Coach, specializing in Career Optimization and Career Transitions Coaching my goals are:
- to help you uncover your true potential
- to work closely with you on building and realizing customized solutions for your career goals and challenges
- to help you to stay on track in getting to where you want to be professionally
I'm your Career Management Mechanic, looking under the 'hood', assessing (at your side) the rich potential inside of you, helping you to unlock your true capabilities, guiding you through to a clear view of what you can achieve. As your mechanic, I can give your career a 'tune-up', helping you change out old ways of thinking that are obsolete, counterproductive and slowing you down. We may need to change out a 'cracked windshield' that could be obstructing your view and clouding your ability to navigate to the right destination. Your career 'tires' may need re-treading or replacement so that you can grip the road to your goal better. Let's get to the heart of that 'rattle under the hood' to figure out what exactly is broken or loose so we can fix it and put you back on the road as the high performance professional you really are.
Why work with me?
As a Coach, I give you the 4 things you need to succeed:
- A Career Change Plan
In a world of rapid, and sometimes traumatic change, you need a clear vision of who you are, what you want and how to get there. Clarity on these things is the ingredient you most need to succeed. You will discover the Hope you need to achieve remarkable results in the face of challenging and traumatic times. Our work together will give you the Confidence to make the changes you need to, to match the rich and complex person that you are with the right opportunities, or to make those tough decisions and plans that are key to your success.
We don't just talk and forget what we talked about. It's not about having you leaving our conversations with a 'good feeling'. Together, we build a Career Change Plan with SMART targets in it (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Reasonable, and Time Stamped). And I keep you on track with implementing your plan.
Let me unleash the potential in you.
When you work with me, and use the tools and services AROUCA gives you, you're working with a Coach whose process is informed by over 25 years of in-depth leadership in Project Management, Organizational Change Management, and management in small, medium and large organizations in both public and private sectors.
I've worked "in the trenches" and at the Senior Management level, and I understand intimately the joys and heartaches first level employees and that CEOs experience. It's been a rich working experience, and I want to share the wisdom I've gained through it with you. When I work with you, it's not about theory, it's about solving your career challenge, and I bring to our partnership the pragmatic realism that is needed to help you do this, and to do it well.
I've worked throughout my career with very diverse teams of colleagues, and have loved helping them as they have progressed through their careers, and career challenges. Let me help you. Take advantage of what I have to offer you, and use it to experience the joy and freedom that driving the right career changes will bring you.
The AROUCA model is a structured, innovative, progressive approach to helping you achieve your career goals. I've developed a coaching methodology that embeds project management and change management best practices within a standard coaching framework. This gives you improved structure, increased clarity and the ability to track and manage your progress in achieving your goals. I personalize the programs, solutions, support and guidance I provide you to meet your specific needs, with you as the focus. AROUCA Coaching uses a client-centered approach. It's all about you!
Whether you want to achieve a specific outcome in the job you're already in, or whether you want to make a change in your career path, or to transition well to a new phase in your career, I can help you get there faster, and much more efficiently.
Contact me today for a Complimentary Coaching Consultation and start your journey toward achieving your dreams and having the work life you'd love!
It's time to invest in yourself and your dreams ! I'm here to get you there!